Monday, November 07, 2005

The Nuts?


go go go mr. testicles
Originally uploaded by tobyleah.
It's been a crazy month for me -- I moved, started a new job, and -- well, that's about all. But I have to be at the new job at 8:30 am which is eeeearrrrly. Poker playing was shut down online as my internets were all gone for a while, and there was only minimal real-life play.

What else have I been up to? Taking pictures, mainly, like the "go go go mr. testicles" here. More marathon pics here.

For pokery blogging, I've been doing my best at about.com. No, I know, my best isn't that good...

1 Comments:

Blogger terry lane said...

Hello,

I enjoy your blog. I am a poker blogger in NYC as well. Do you play at any of the card rooms in the city? I'm shopping around for some new places to play since this year's raids have closed three places i used to go to.

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan