Friday, December 03, 2004

Best. Egosurfing. Find. Ever.

I'm a little scattered and distractable this week, and one thing I do periodically is Google myself. Oh come on, you know you do it. Anyway, I was seeing if I was coming up for the book yet. That's the ticket.

Anyway, apparently Google has doubled its index, including now having Livejournal posts indexed. Everyone in my office has already heard about it, but I thought I'd share this dream commentary in which I indirectly appear with everyone.

To my friend who wrote it: Dude, why'd you use my last name? Seriously.

I also found this funny animated gif:


Tonight I'm off to karaoke. I wonder if my voice will be improved?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of it this way - at least the guy in the comments called you "an amazing babe." It could be a lot worse, right? :-)

- Jason

12:10 PM  
Blogger Toby Leah Bochan said...

Very true. I shouldn't complain. :)

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan