Monday, December 13, 2004

offline for a while

I woke up Sunday morning to the sad news that my grandfather, Arnold, died in the wee hours of the night. He was 91 and had been sick for a long time so it wasn't really a surprise, but it's still very sad. I don't have much else to say at this point but may post more about him later. And by later, I probably mean next week, as I expect to be traveling and spending time with my family most of the week.

If you're here looking for the NY mag article, it's here or on newstands.

3 Comments:

Blogger Toby Leah Bochan said...

Thanks.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Pauly said...

Hey Toby, I am sorry to hear about the loss of your grandfather. My best thoughts and vibes go out to you.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Ignatious said...

my condolences, toby.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan