Thursday, December 09, 2004

I have not smoked a whole carton

So, as of today, I have not inhaled over 200 cigarettes that I ordinarily would. The crazy dreams have started. In one, I got thrown out of my imaginary holiday party for doing the luge event shirtless. You know, that part of the office party where they bring out the silly olympic events. That's normal, right?

Today I am also extremely sweaty. I don't know if that's a normal side effect, but since my sense of smell is returning, I will tell you a secret my cube-buddies might have noticed: I stink like a locker room!

Finally, for those NY Poker players, you can meet legend Doyle Brunson today at Rockefeller Center in New York at the Brookstone store from 2-4 PM. I may dash up there myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ignatious said...

keep it up, you are inspiring me to quit, too!! for now i'm slowly weaning myself down.

i think i'll have to quit drinking if i'm gonna be serious about the no smoking thing, tho. arg.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Toby Leah Bochan said...

Iggy, quit drinking? Maybe for a week -- I did mostly during week one, but this week I'm back on the sauce and it's fine.

Let me know how it's going. :)

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan