Thursday, May 19, 2005

Book Club Poker

So here's a weird and fun experience -- my book club that I've been going to for about 4 years now read my book. And instead of just talking and drinking about the book, we played poker. It was really fun -- and I get to do it again for my mother's book club. That will be interesting -- I'm a "guest author." I think I will be a "guest author" at my parent's apartment, where my old room is the guest room now.

Meanwhile, seriously, Pacific Poker may not let me multitable, but who cares? I just made 91 dollars in 25 minutes. At a 1/2 table. Seriously. Now I've cursed myself by saying that and I'll probably start losing money there now.

In other news, I'm back to the corporate blogging. It cuts down on the energy for good old poker blogging. Rats!

Also, finally: Happy Birthday Pops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan