Monday, August 02, 2004

Bullet Proof Hilton Sisters

A friend of mine snapped this picture of the lovely Hilton sisters as they watched the polo ponies this weekend.

I was just thinking of them, since the current slang for two queens in the hole is The Hilton Sisters, being that the old term, Siegfried & Roy, has seemed in poor taste since the mauling.

There was also recently a contest held on another poker blog called The Hilton Sister's Challenge -- the challenge was to beat bullets with ladies. Here's the winner. I find it all kind of amusing, but seriously, do these celebutantes need more publicity?

1 Comments:

Blogger Pauly said...

LOL, thanks for the random shout out. I'm moving out of my studio and I'm short on storage space, so I came up with a clever way to give away some of my artwork.

You have an intersting site. I'm going to link you up.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan