Thursday, March 31, 2005

2nd WPBT Results -- Terrible!

I think my stats say it all:

You finished in 81st place (eliminated at hand #1444425328).

51 hands played and saw flop:
- 2 times out of 6 while in small blind (33%)
- 3 times out of 6 while in big blind (50%)
- 1 times out of 39 in other positions (2%)
- a total of 6 times out of 51 (11%)

Pots won at showdown - 0 out of 1 (0%)
Pots won without showdown - 2

I got out 81st after making an incredibly unnecessary gamble with KQh with only just over T1000 left. I flopped the nut flush draw, but I didn't have to go for it. I was sort of on tilt from the first hand I played, Aces that got cracked. I felt myself just giving up. Especially because KQh was the second best hand I had in those 51 I saw after the aces. Still had fun and glad that Matt managed to make it to 14th and the money. Woot!

Til next time. Thanks and congrats to 4th-place finished Iggy for setting it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan