Monday, March 28, 2005

Cyndy Violette: NOT Nude!

I don't know why, but there's been a huge influx of people coming here hoping to find a nude picture of Cyndy Violette. Why? There are none here. Even if I had one, I wouldn't post it. But I don't know why all of a sudden there's the burning urge to find one. I always get a few random hits for [Insert Women Poker Player Name] + Nude, but never 50 to 60 people a day. If you'd like to 'splain, I'd appreciate it.

If you're looking to see Cyndy have a good time outside the table, she does have videos of her annual party on her Web site. Which does seem to be down right now. I blame prurient poker parties. That's right, I said prurient!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ignatious said...

pretty dern odd.

i'm experiencing the same thing - tons of searches on her. wth is going on? an uber weirdo?

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She was in September 1980 issue of Playboy. Some say it was just an article. Some say she posed.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The reason why all these searches all the sudden, is probably because on one of the poker shows, the one on FSN, she was playing and the host was explaining her background, and said she had been in playboy. He just left it at that. He should have explained that it was pictures-fully clothed- to go along with the feature article. I Only know of one poker female that has ever posed nude, and that being Jill Ann Spaulding.

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan