Wednesday, June 29, 2005

David Cross Answers the Question: is barry greenstein jewish?

There's a discussion on a poker forum asking, is Barry Greenstein jewish?

I believe he would like to be an atheist now, just like me, but this is what David Cross, fellow born-Jew-but-atheist, was told by his Rabbi on the matter:

David Cross: But I'm an atheist. How can I still be considered a Jew?

Rabbi: Let me ask you one question, you say this now, but, uh, was your mother's vagina jewish?

David Cross: Yes.

Rabbi: Then you're a Jew. I'm sorry. Nothing I can do for you.

Yup. Anyway, what does it matter? Greenstein is the coolest. I think we can all agree if you're going to pick a target to start rumors and gossip about, Greenstein, the Robin Hood of poker who recently dedicated his second WSOP bracelet to Charlie, is a poor choice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

I love Marcel. Props to Barry also.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan