Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Off to La-la-land

Tonight I'm off to LA, which I like to say as "la" as in do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do, but I'm sort of nuts. Which is why I have no hotel booked for this following weekend in Vegas yet. I rock at planning! I could be a random-sequence-of-events planner. That's a job, right?

I've also packed the most insane amount of clothing ever for what's basically a short trip. What mystery jumble of shoes and tops and skirts awaits to suprise me on the West Coast -- I have no idea. But that's part of the fun! I have a nagging feeling that I forgot to pack bras.

I probably won't be online much until I get back, but I need the break. I'll report back Sunday night on all the hot fun in the summertime.

1 Comments:

Blogger David Hill said...

hey there whoever you are...
i play poker in nyc and i will be in vegas this weekend with my gf and many friends.

we are staying at THEhotel which is basically the nicest place in all of nevada to stay no shit.

ill be playing 3060 at bellagio. there are pics of me on my website.

come find me and say hello and maybe you can crash on our floor if you are still in need of room.

dave
meatmachine.org/poker

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan