Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I Give Up & Join Partypoker

I've heard so much from Iggy about the fish on partypoker, that I finally signed up and resolved to lug home my PC offce laptop to play with. At home of course, boss! Only at home!

Anyway, I knew there were bad players but jebus, I was unprepared. Because people played such crap, I realize it takes a whole different approach on this site. Now I have to get that down and keep reminding myself that there will always be a sucker staying in to try and hit his flush draw. Always. Does this stop being true at higher limits? Anyone? (I was playing 1-2 to start)

Well, my name won't be much of a surprise if you see me there, so I'm going to try and join some of the other poker bloggers online some night soon. Whee!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ignatious said...

awesome, welcome to the biggest aquarium in the world. :)

it really doesnt get any better until you hit the 5.10 games. but even there, and the 15.30, for that matter, has some truly awful players.

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan