Monday, April 04, 2005

Poker in NYC Bars?

Today I saw this in my usually useless and boring Shecky's events for NYC newsletter:

Texas Hold'Em
When: Every Thursday
Where: 48 W. 21st St. (5th & 6th Aves.), Flatiron
Host: TAJ Restaurant & Lounge
What: Texas Hold ’Em
Come press your luck and bring your best poker face for a friendly game of Texas Hold ’Em. Music will be provided by Smooth G & Suhel Versace, and an open vodka bar will be held from 10:30pm-11:30pm.

Open vodka bar? Poker? Can it be true? I'm going to have to check it out, methinks. Anyone want to join?

2 Comments:

Blogger Caryn said...

That's so funny. I saw that today and thought about forwarding it to you. But I didn't.

9:09 PM  
Blogger F-Train said...

Open vodka bar? How bout open SoCo bar?

I think I'll stick to the underground rooms, myself. Btw, open invitation still stands if you ever want to join me. I think Pauly and I will be checking another one out sometime soonish.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan