Saturday, May 28, 2005

New York City Poker Clubs Busted

Funnily enough, I was just discussion the legality of the poker clubs on Monday with people at Pauly's going away game, because I've been thinking of taking up dealing both to pick up some extra cash, and also because I thought it would be an interesting way to learn. But now, according to the morning news and Newsday, the NY players club and Playstation were raided. Interesting.

And I thought I would only get arrested for riding my bike!

Update F Train, who was one of the people I was just discussing poker clubs with, has all the links and info on the raids.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I heard about it on the news, I thought oh shit I hope Toby wasn't there.

I'm glad you weren't involved. Be careful. :)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan