Thursday, January 20, 2005

FHM in deal with site to promote poker as a man's game

That's what this press release tells me anyway. Wow, could anything make me less inclined to start playing at The World Poker Exchange? I mean, one of the great things about playing online is that you can pretend to be whoever and whatever gender you want -- and I think (based on no actual numbers, just my feeling) that the percentage of women playing online is much, much higher than the percentage of women playing in B&M card rooms. I can see this site really is gearing to get the men with it's football promos, but hey -- newsflash -- men are playing poker anyway. The smartest thing any online site could do IMO, is to try and capture the growing market of women players and not alienate them. I'm just saying is all.

I must admit though, I do think this video is pretty funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan