Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Smober & Poker

So, I'm still not smoking, and according to the quit meter, I haven't smoked 1000+ cigarettes as of now. That seems pretty impressive, more so than the 300+ bucks it says I've saved. It doesn't know that I've funneled all that extra cash into my poker bankroll, of course. But I haven't lost it all or anything! Yet.

No, no, I'm actually doing pretty ok with the poker these days. I may soon admit I'm a total Party poker convert -- it's so much faster to clear bonuses there and the tournaments are filled with fish! It's true what Jason said -- it is the world's largest aquarium. Bad Beat Blog backs up my idea that Omaha is a great way to make money and offers really good advice on how to make more. Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan