Friday, November 12, 2004

Partying with Poker People

I was mildy disappointed to not play with Annie Duke, but having just visited the work-in-progress that is Cyndy Violette's Web site, I am very, very sad that I did not go to her party this year, as the past years look like quite a lot of fun. I had some kind of previously promised plan the night of her annual bash this year, but I can't even remember what it was now. Certainly wherever I was there was no pool and no limbo-ing.

She's invited me to her house to have a nice vegetarian lunch the next time I go to Atlantic City, and I think I'm going to have to make that excursion sooner rather than later. Besides the fact that she is one of the sweetest people I've met recently and I'd love to get to know her better, I have a hankerin' to return to the Taj's mammoth room and play me some poker.

I only hope my only 30th birthday bash is half as fun.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

(c) Toby Leah Bochan